FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
NanoTron, Nano-F2 Dual Timer Controller
We will meet or beat anyone's price on Advantage Controls equipment.
CONTACT US FOR PRICE QUOTATION, IF DIRECT PURCHASE IS INACTIVE.
The NanoTron provides compact microprocessor based corrosion monitor control with many standard features and the flexibility to adapt to a variety of applications. The NanoTron's simple step through menu provides user-defined configuration of set point relay activation with differential high and low alarm. A control relay and scalable analog output provide control, alarm, and communication capabilities. These NanoTron units have 2 controller relays max.
The NanoTron Models available from this page are:
- NanoTron-F2 = Two Selectable Feed Timers
We have NanoTron over view page that lists all models. To view that page, Click Here.
The Optionss available from this page are:
- Standard = USA power cord with two pigtails
- A = 120-volt conduit connections
- A3 = Liquid tights only with CE mark, 240-volt relays
- A5 = USA power cord, no pigtails, 120-volt relays
- A6 = Korean power cord, no pigtails, 240-volt relay card
- A7 = Australian power cord, no pigtails, 240 VAC
- E = Standard float style flow switch assembly; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°)
- E3 = Paddle flow switch with PVC flow assembly; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°)
- E4 = Paddle flow switch PVC unassembled, 10’ cord; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°)
- E5 = Paddle switch brass assembly (order rated probes); 250 PSI (17.2 bar) @ 75°F (23.8°C)
- E6 = Flow switch connection only with cable
- E8 = Standard float switch PVC unassembled, 10’ cord; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°)
- E11 = Flow indicator (0-10) with switch, PVC assembl; 100 PSI (6.8 bar) @ 125°F (51.7°C)
- Standard = Default
- W = Larger enclosure with clear lockable cover
- W1 = Larger enclosure with black lockable cover
- W4 = Larger enclosure with clear lockable cover & 20-amp relay for relay
ETL Agency Listing:
- Y = ETL agency listing
To view the Product Bulletin, Click Here.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only. Cooling Tower Conductivity Controllers