FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
Glutaraldehyde Test Kit, 20-100 ppm
The Glutatect WT test kit currently available measures glutaraldehyde utilizing a 5 minute test procedure and measures 20 to 100 ppm glutaraldehyde "actives". THIS TEST KIT IS ALMOST ALWAYS IN STOCK.
Kit Features and Benefits
- Easy to use. Because the test is quick, easy, and relatively accurate, this kit provides a GOOD FIELD TOOL for cooling water, paper processing, and other glutaraldehyde water treatment program evaluations, not formerly available.
- Inexpensive. The cost per test has been well accepted.
- Estimate system capacity. Can be used to successfully estimate the water system's holding capacity. Take a blank reading. Then shot feed your microbiocide, wait for system mixing, and measure the glutaraldehyde concentration developed. Repeat for more accuracy.
- Estimate system cleanliness. Can be used to estimate the system's slime and deposit contaminant loadings. After treatment, does the glutaraldehyde residual quickly dissipate indicating incompatibility with an organic contaminant, a high water loss, or just plain consumption by a high quantity of slime? What happens to the reading after a second or third glutaraldehyde dose is added? Does the residual remain? Did the bulk water become very turbid indicating slime slough off or deposit dispersion resulting from reaction with glutaraldehyde?
- Estimate contact time and kill. Can be used to determine glutaraldehyde contact time available. Collect and test additional samples to determine how long the residual remains. Was it long enough to bring the planktonic microorganism counts back down?
- Obtain cost savings. Can be used to optimize treatment dosages and cost performance.
To view or download Test Instructions for this kit, Click Here.
Kit Contents Include:
- Thirty (30) test ampules and one ampule breaker.
- One, 1 ml microburet for sample addition to ampule.
- One 4 x 6 color chart with abbreviated instructions.
- Detailed test procedures and MSDS.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only. K-1186
Water Treater Treatment Stores Boilers Cooling Towers Pools Spas Hot Tubs Tests Kits Reagent