FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Enviro Brom Tabs Water Treatment Microbiocide
We are now offering the Enviro Brom Tabs Water Treatment Microbiocide as a replacement for the AQUCAR™ SUMP BUDDY™ DB 40 TL Water Treatment Microbiocide. It is a solid form of DBNPA (2,2-dibromo-3- nitrilopropionamide) in a time-release tablet. DBNPA is a highly effective, non-oxidizing, broad spectrum biocide used to control the growth of harmful bacteria, mold and algae in evaporative cooling applications, such as cooling cells.
- The Envirobrom Tabs are roughly 96% active DBNPA vs. Sump Buddy Tablets at 40% active DBNPA.
- Can be used in basins and bypass feeders
- The Envirobrom Tabs contain no binder that can result in fouling issues.
- The Envirobrom Tabs are slow dissolving tablets and will perform in a similar way to Sump Buddy Tablets.
- Envirobrom Tabs has a broader set of application uses.
- Recommended dose varys with application, 1-2 tablet per 500-1000 gallons. Follow Labled directions
- Each tablet weight is 100 grams
- Each box contains two pails. Each Pail contains 25 tablets per pail for a net weight of 5.5 pounds per pail
- Each tablet is individually wrapped in its own water soluble bag
- Each box also contains 2 zip lock bags, 9 mesh bags, 9 tie wraps, and SDS.
- Ideal for use in low volume cooling water systems.
- 95.6% active DBNPA in 100 g tablet.
- Enhanced performance over the leading competitor’s 200 g tablet.
- One tablet treats 500 - 1000 gallons of water for up to three weeks.
- Non-swelling - suitable for use in bypass feeder or sealed floater.
- High tensile strength tablets means no splintering or dusting.
- Enviro Brom Tabs ship as non-hazardous when shipped domestically via ground.
Testing: We have two options to test for this product.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only. B-AC-C