FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
DBNPA Test Kit, RANGE: 0 - 20 MG/L
- Control microbiological activity
- Measure biocide levels in minutes
- Designed for use by non-technical personnel
- Ensure environmental bleed concentrations are met
This test is suitable for the determination of DBNPA (2,2-dibromo-3nitrilopropionamide) in industrial water systems. DBNPA is used as a nonoxidising biocide to control bacteria in open systems, often in combination with a second biocide. DBNPA is a fast acting biocide that hydrolyses rapidly in alkaline conditions to non-hazardous by products.
Kit Contents Include:
- Syringe, 20 ml, Plastic, 56A006501
- Stirring rod and spoon, 56A006601
- Filterhalter 25 mm, 56A009101
- Syringe 20 ml, AS-K21440
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.
Water Treater Treatment Stores Boilers Cooling Towers Pools Spas Hot Tubs Tests Kits Reagent Part Number: 56K001201