Corrosion Coupon Rack, 3/4 inch PVC
|# of Coupons:|
CLICK "ADD TO CART" FOR DISCOUNTED PRICE
These prices and free shipping in Continental 48 states of the USA only.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For additional terms on this product click on the Terms of Sale Tab (above).
We will meet or beat anyone's price on Advantage Controls equipment.
CONTACT HERE US FOR PRICE QUOTATION.
The coupons racks are available in a wide variety of sizes and materials of construction. To view all of our Corrosion Coupon Racks, Click Here.
We still sell these at an excellent price, but just not enough of them to justify the labor of maintaining current pricing. Thus, all these are by PDF Quotation. CONTACT US HERE TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION.
CAUTION: If you select corrosion coupons that are of different metal compositions and you intend to use them together, be sure that they are ordered properly in the corrosion coupon rack with regard to flow. The most anodic metals should always be up stream of the cathodic metals. The flow order for our coupons should be: Zinc, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Mild Steel, Lead, Admiralty Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel(304), and Stainless Steel(316) The difference between the Zinc and Galvanized Steel coupon is somewhat arbitrary since Galvanized Steel is merely Zinc coated steel. Only if there are pits formed in the Galvanize coating that actually reach the steel, would the Zinc Coupon would become anodic with respect to the Galvanized Steel coupon. As a matter of practice, we never use the Galvanized Steel Coupons, but use the Zinc ones instead. Click Here to view or purchase corrosion coupons.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW BIOFILM COUPONS FOR THESE RACKS. CLICK HERE.
The Common Options for that you can buy from this page for the Corrosion Coupon Rack are as follows:
# of Coupons:
- ACR-10 = 1 Coupon
- ACR-20 = 2 Coupons
- ACR-30 = 3 Coupons
- ACR-40 = 4 Coupons
- ACR-50 = 5 Coupons
- ACR-60 = 6 Coupons
- No Sample Tee
- E = Sample Tee with Valve
- No Strainer
- G = Basket Strainer for PVC/CPVC
- H = Steel Y-Strainer for Black Iron/SS
- No Flow Control
- A = Flow Control Orifice, 3 gpm
- C = Flow Control Orifice, 5 gpm
- No Flow Indicator
- B-2 = Flow Indicator 6” long, 1-10 gpm 325 psi @ 212°F max
- B-7 = Flow Indicator 7.5” long, 1-10 gpm 100 psi @ 125°F max
Clear PVC Piping over Coupon - price is per coupon (120 psi @ 80°F)
- J-1 = One
- J-2 = Two
- J-3 = Three
- J-4 = Four
- J-5 = Five
- J-6 = Six
All Other Options Available:
- F = Back Flow Check Valve
- K = Omit ¾” Ball Valves
- K-1 = Omit 1” Ball Valves
- L = ¾” FNPT for use with Corrator Probes Includes Pipe Plug for ¾” & 1” PVC Racks only
- L1 = ¾” PVC quick release corrator tee - for ¾” & 1” PVC Racks only
- N = 1/2” blue poly
- R3 = 3 PVC quick release probe tees ¾” - for ¾” PVC Racks only
- S = 3/4” removable section of black iron pipe
For other options, contact us with your unique requirements.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.