Silt Density Index (SDI) Testing Kit
*Note: This product cannot be redeemed using rewards points.
FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
The SDI test is used to determine the feed water quality for water feeding membrane filtration systems. The most common is reverse osmosis or RO system. This test method indicates the quantity of particulate matter in low turbidity(<1.0 NTU) waters.
- packaged in plastic bag, or
- packaged in plastic hard case
- RDPR-8550 Pressure Control and Filtration Assembly
- RDCY-7500-P Graduated Cylinder, 500 mL, poly
- RDFP-0045-47 Filter, Membrane, MF - Millipore, Mixed Cellulose Ester 47mm, Click Here.
- RD39240 Digital Thermometer, -40 °C to 200 °C.
- RDSW-7855-X Stopwatch, Digital, Waterproof
- RD10-280 Tweezers, Dull
- RDTKCASE300 Aluminum Carrying Case
To view or download the Instructions on this product, Click Here.
Part Number: RDTK8550-Z
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.