Pulsatron HV Series Pumps
FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
PULSAtron Series HV Pumps
CONTACT US FOR PRICE QUOTATION, IF DIRECT PURCHASE IS INACTIVE.
Series HV pumps can handle up to 20,000 cP - ideal for higher viscosity chemicals such as polymers.
- Easy Set Up
- Excellent priming capability
- Models available with 4-20 mA input
These Pulsafeeder Series HV pumps are set up with wet end materials that are ideal for higher viscosity chemicals. Whether you need to pump a small amount of chemical or up to 240 gallons a day, there is a pump model available. All Series HV pumps are UL listed for indoor and outdoor use. The rugged housing protects the electronics to ensure the long life of the pump.
Choose from standard or 4-20 mA input models
Standard models feature a manually controlled speed and stroke length.
The 4-20 mA input models accept a direct 4-20 mA signal to control the frequency (strokes per minute) of the pump. Pump output can be adjusted manually or remotely through the use of a SCADA or PLC system. The pumps also interface with other microprocessor devices that send a 4-20 mA electrical signal such as pH, ORP or flow meters.
Note: Due to the viscosity of flocculants, foot valves/strainers are not recommended for use with these pumps, and are not included.
injection check valve assembly, suction valve, discharge valve, 4' PVC suction tubing and 6' polyethylene discharge tubing.
4-20 mA models also include: 2 signal cords: 1 stop function signal cord and 'I signal cord for either external pacing or 4-20 mA signal input.
Repair kits (Kopkits) include: pump head, suction and discharge valve assemblies, replacement diaphragm, seal and 4 pump head screws.
Specifications for all Series HV Plus Pumps
- Maximum viscosity: 20,000 cP
- Suction lift: 4 ft dry at 1 cP
- Duty cycle: continuous
- Turndown ratio: 100:1
- Metering accuracy: ±2%
- Tubing size: 10th digit in model number, 5 = 3/4" OD Suction & 1/2" OD Discharge, K = 3/4" OD
- Power: 120 VAC, 130 watts (other voltages available)
- Shipping weight: 12 lbs
Series HV Pumps:
- LVB3SA-VTT5-XXX, 12 GPD, 150 PSI - Equivalent with 4-20 mA Input: LVB3MA-VTT5-XXX
- LVF4SA-VTT5-XXX, 24 GPD 150 PSI - Equivalent with 4-20 mA Input: LVF4MA-VTT5-XXX
- LVG4SA-VTSK-XXX, 48 GPD, 110 PSI - Equivalent with 4-20 mA Input: LVG4MA-VTSK-XXX
- LVG5SA-VTSK-XXX, 96 GPD, 110 PSI - Equivalent with 4-20 mA Input: LVG5MA-VTSK-XXX
- LVH7SA-WTSK-XXX, 240 GPD, 80 PSI - Equivalent with 4-20 mA Input: LVH7MA-WTSK-XXX
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A SMALL SAMPLING OF HV PUMPS. WE WILL WRITE YOU A PDF QUOTATION ON ANY PULSAFEEDER PUMP.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only. For all other orders contact us for a Custom Quotation.