Pulsatron A Plus Series Pumps
FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
PULSAtron Series A Plus Pumps
CONTACT US FOR PRICE QUOTATION, IF DIRECT PURCHASE IS INACTIVE.
- Excellent economical value
- Available with a degassing head—ideal for sodium hypochlorite
Pulsafeeder Series A Plus pumps are a great economical choice with features most frequently asked for. These pumps are perfect for well applications where a reliable consistent chemical feed rate is needed. All Series A Plus pumps come standard with an on/off switch and manual speed and stroke controls. The sealed housing protects the pump in harsh environments.
Choose from standard or degassing head models. We offer Series A Plus pumps in versions for general use and gaseous chemical applications. Each has wet end materials that were chosen to provide the greatest chemical compatibility,
Standard head models feature a manual bleed valve to prevent loss of prime due to off-gassing. The degassing head models feature Pulsafeeder's innovative degassing head, which allows the pump to be totally self-priming without the use of a bleed valve. If you have reoccurring problems with gas bubbles forming a vapor lock, this is the pump to use.
Pumps include: injection check valve assembly, foot valve/strainer, suction valve, discharge valve, bleed valve, 4' PVC suction tubing, 8' polyethylene discharge tubing and 4' bleed valve return tubing.
Standard head models also include: bleed valve
Degassing head models also include: degassing head
Repair kits (Kopkits) include: pump head, replacement diaphragm, seal, 4 pump head screws and check valves.
Specifications for all Series A Plus Pumps
- Use with: see ordering information below
- Wetted materials: see ordering information below
- Maximum viscosity: 1000 cP
- Suction lift: 4 ft dry at 1 cP
- Duty cycle: continuous
- Turndown ratio: 100:1
- Metering accuracy: ±3%
- Tubing size: 10th digit in model number, 1 = 3/8" OD, 3 = 1/2" OD
- Power: 120 VAC, 50 watts (other voltages available)
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs
Pumps for Chlorine and General Use with Standard Head
Use with caustic, chloramines, hydrochloric acid, potassium permanganate, sodium bisulfate and sodium hypochiorite (call for compatibility with other chemicals). Wetted materials: PVC head and fittings, PTFE seats and C-rings, ceramic check balls, and PTFE-faced diaphragm.
The Standard Head Pump Models that you can buy from this page are:
- LB02SA-VTC1, 6 GPD, 150 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LB03SA-VTC1, 12 GPD 150 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LB04SA-VTC1, 24 GPD, 100 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LB64SA-VTC1, 30 GPD, 100 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LBC2SA-WTC1, 6 GPD, 250 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LBC3SA-WTC1, 10 GPD, 250 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LBC4SA-VTC3, 48 GPD, 50 PSI, 1/2" OD Tubing
Pumps for Chlorine and General Use with Degassing Head
Use with sodium hypochlorite, chloramines, hydrogen peroxide and potassium permanganate (call for compatibility of chemicals not listed). Wetted materials: PVC head and fittings, PTFE seats and 0-rings, ceramic check balls, and PTFE-faced diaphragm.
The Degassing Head Pump Models that you can buy from this page are:
- LB02SA-VVC9, 6 GPD, 150 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LB03SA-VVC9, 12 GPD, 150 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LB04SA-VVC9, 24 GPD, 100 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
- LB64SA-VVC9, 30 GPD, 100 PSI, 3/8" OD Tubing
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only. For all other orders contact us for a Custom Quotation.