FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
EXTECH, ExStik pH100 (pH) (A.K.A. Advantage Controls HT-PH)
This is a very reliable temperature compensated hand held pH meter. It has a digital 0-14 display and comes complete with a sensor cap, sample cup, batteries and a neck strap.
- Measures pH from 0.00 to 14.00pH
- 0.01 pH Resolution and Accuracy
- Temperature Measures from 23°F to 194°F (-5°C to 90°C)
- Smart Chip Predicts pH Electrode Performance with “RENEW” Indicator when Replacement is Needed
- Analog Bargraph Originates at Neutral Point (pH 7.00 ) and Fluctuates to the Left or Right Depending on the pH Level
- “CAL” Indicator Alerts User to Recalibrate
- 1, 2 or 3 Point Buffer Calibration
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simultaneous Display of pH and Temperature
- Easy to Replace Electrode Modules
- Waterproof Design Floats & Rubberized Housing Provides Non-Slip Grip in Wet Environments
For best results, the meter should be calibrated between pH 7.00 and pH 10.00 if you intend to test alkalinne solutions; and calibrated between pH 7.00 and pH 4.01 if you intend to test acidic solutions.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.