FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
We will meet or beat anyone's price on Advantage Controls equipment.
The NanoTron provides compact microprocessor based corrosion monitor control with many standard features and the flexibility to adapt to a variety of applications. The NanoTron's simple step through menu provides user-defined configuration of set point relay activation with differential high and low alarm. A control relay and scalable analog output provide control, alarm, and communication capabilities. These NanoTron units have 2 controller relays max.
This has now become an overview or entry page to all of the Nanotron Models available on the store.
We have built simpler pages which for specific sub models of Nanotrons which might be easier to use:
- Boilers - Conductivity -To view the NanoTron, Nano-B page, Click Here
- Cooling Towers - Conductivity - To view the NanoTron, Nano-C page, Click Here
- Timers -To view the NanoTron, Nano-F2 page, Click Here
- Corrosion Monitoring - To view the NanoTron, Nano-M page, Click Here.
- Millivolt Input - To view the NanoTron, Nano-N page, Click Here.
- pH Control - To view the NanoTron, Nano-P page, Click Here.
- ORP Control - To View the NanoTron, Nano-R page, Click Here
- If you would prefer us to send you a PDF Quoute Sheet, Click Here.
To view a General Product Bulletin, Click Here.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only. Cooling Tower Conductivity Controllers