FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
NanoTron-M Corrosion Monitor and Control!!
We will meet or beat anyone's price on Advantage Controls equipment.
CONTACT US FOR PRICE QUOTATION, IF DIRECT PURCHASE IS INACTIVE.
The NanoTron-M uses the Linear Polarization Resistance method to measure corrosion rates..
The NanoTron-M provides compact microprocessor based corrosion monitor control with many standard features and the flexibility to adapt to a variety of applications. The NanoTron's simple step through menu provides user-defined configuration of set point relay activation with differential high and low alarm. A control relay and scalable analog output provide control, alarm, and communication capabilities. The NanoTron-M units have 1 powered relay and 1 dry contact relay.
We have NanoTron over view page that lists all models. To view that page, Click Here.
The NanoTron-M Models available from this page are:
- NanoTron-M2 = Corrosion monitor with no sensor body
- NanoTron-M21 = Corrosion monitor with PVC quick release probe body and 3/4” tee; 140 PSI @ 75°F
- NanoTron-M22 = Corrosion monitor with 1” SS threaded probe body; 200 PSI @ 200°F
- Standard = USA power cord with two pigtails
- A = 120-volt conduit connections
- A3 = Liquid tights only with CE mark, 240-volt relays
- A5 = USA power cord, no pigtails, 120-volt relays
- A6 = Korean power cord, no pigtails, 240-volt relay card
- A7 = Australian power cord, no pigtails, 240 VAC
- E = Standard float style flow switch assembly; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°C)
- E3 = Paddle flow switch with PVC flow assembly; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°C)
- E4 = Paddle flow switch PVC unassembled, 10’ cord; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°C)
- E5 = Paddle switch brass assembly (order rated probes); 250 PSI (17.2 bar) @ 75°F (23.8°C)
- E6 = Flow switch connection only with cable
- E8 = Standard float switch PVC unassembled, 10’ cord; 120 PSI (8.2 bar) @ 125°F (51.6°C)
- E11 = Flow indicator (0-10) with switch, PVC assembl; 100 PSI (6.8 bar) @ 125°F (51.7°C)
mA Output Cable:
- K = Prewired cable for mA output with external connector (CABLE-7P-2A)
- W = Larger enclosure with clear lockable cover
- W1 = Larger enclosure with black lockable cover
- W4 = Larger enclosure with clear lockable cover & 20-amp relay for relay 2
ETL Agency Listing:
- Y = ETL agency listing
Corrosion Sensor Tips:
- CE-MS = Pair of Mild Steel
- CE-CO = Pair of Copper
- CE-BR = Pair of Brass
- CE-CN = Pair of Cupro-Nickel
- CE-AL = Pair of Aluminum
- CE-SS-304L = Pair of 304SS
- CE-SS-316L = Pair of 316SS
To view the Product Bulletin, Click Here.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.