Extech Oyster 10 pH Meter
*Note: This product cannot be redeemed using rewards points.
FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
EXTECH OYSTER 10: OYSTER SERIES pH/mV/TEMPERATURE METER
OYSTER METER WITH ADJUSTABLE DISPLAY
This is a very reliable meter for pH, mV (ORP), and temperature.
- Exclusive Oyster™ Design can be used in the lab or in the field
- Large LCD built into adjustable “flip-up” cover displays pH or mV and Temperature simultaneously
- Splash proof housing and front panel tactile touch pad to slope and calibrate
- Rugged design for handheld or benchtop use; neckstrap for “hands-free” operation
- Measures pH (0.00 to 14.00pH), mV (-999mV to 999mV) and Temperature (32.0°F to 212.0°F /0.0°C to 100.0°C)
- Accurate to 0.02pH, 2mV, 0.8°F/0.5°C and resolution of 0.01pH, 1mV and 0.1°
- Memory function stores and recalls 25 labeled readings
- Min/Max storage and recall, °C/°F switchable
- Audible beeper to alert user when function is completed
- Automatic or Manual temperature compensation
- Includes meter (no probe included), neckstrap and 9V battery
To view or download a data sheet on the Oyster pH/mV/Temperature Meter, Click Here.
For best results, the meter should be calibrated between pH 7.00 and pH 10.00 if you intend to test alkalinne solutions; and calibrated between pH 7.00 and pH 4.01 if you intend to test acidic solutions.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.