FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
AMT Sulfate Reducing Bacteria Test Kits.
The Sulfate Reducing Bacteria test kit is a direct test for Sulfate Reducing Bacteria. The test will show the presence or absence of these bacteria.
Sulfate Reducing Bacteria can cause under deposit corrosion or Microbiological Induced Corrosion (MIC) mostly in closed loop systems which have low oxygen concentrations.
Unlike the other SRB Test Kit offered on The Water Treatment Store, this kit will perform 30 iterations of the test. Our other kit will only perform 25 test iterations. Thus even though it costs a few pennies more, that fact alone makes this test kit is a better buy.
BUT WAIT, there is more....MUCH MORE:
- There is a much larger sample for faster results.
- An indicator is added to ensure proper testing conditions.
- Freeze dried media means no refrigeration is necessary and the test can be stored at high temps with no adverse effects.
- There are fewer steps than the Biosan test.
This state-of-the art tests uses sterile and vacuum-sealed ampoules with pre-mixed reagents to deliver fast and accurate results. To use the test, simply snap the tip of the ampoule to allow water to fill the tube and observe the color changes.
- No expensive lab equipment required. Simply snap the tip of the ampoule to test and observe the color changes to read results.
- Bacterial tests begin to produce results in as little time as 4 hours to 24 hours (compared to the 48-hour industry average)
- Product can be stored for up to 4 years.
- Test produces results within 99% correlation to a standard laboratory plate
- Tests is not shown to produce false positives
- Laboratory quality test results for a fraction of the cost.
This test kit comes in four varieties:
- AMT RAPID BAC SRB, AMT-IB-002, which uses a 7mL sample size
- AMT RAPID BAC SRB MINI, AMT-IB-002-M, which uses a 3.3mL sample size
- AMT RAPID BAC FRAC, AMT-IB-005, which uses a 7mL sample size, ESPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FRACK WATER APLICATIONS
- AMT RAPID BAC FRAC MINI, AMT-IB-005-M, which uses a 3.3mL sample size, ESPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FRACK WATER APLICATIONS
To view Instructions on how to use the AMT Sulfate Reducing Bacteria Test Kit, Click Here.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.aylor Test Kits