Advantage Glycol Feeders, Build Your Own
|2nd Pmp/2 pmp sys:|
|2nd Loop/2 loop sys:|
|1 = 240V:||1 = 240V|
|2 = 4-20mA output::||2 = 4-20mA output of pressure on digital controller (Add $114.00)|
|3 = Solenoid valve:||3 = Solenoid valve for pressure relief on digital units (Add $114.00)|
|4 = Pres switch:||4 = 30-50 PSI pressure switch for analog units|
|5 = Back check:||5 = Position back check to use tank for expansion|
|6 = Alarm/dig. units:||6 = High alarm tank level alarm on digital units (Add $130.00)|
|C = Communications Card/Internet:|
|H = Pressure Transducer:||H = 0-200 PSI pressure transducer and gauge on plumbing (Add $208.00)|
|M = Mixer controls:||M = Mixer controls (order mixer separate) (Add $76.00)|
|O4 = Four 4-20mA outputs:||O4 = Four 4-20mA outputs (Add $320.00)|
|S = ON/OFF switch:||S = ON/OFF switch (Add $76.00)|
|Y = ETL approval:||Y = ETL approval (only on units with controller option D)|
FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal.
This is The Advantage Controls Glycol Feeder.
We will meet or beat anyone's price on Advantage Controls equipment.
We still sell these at an excellent price, but just not enough of them to justify the labor of maintaining current pricing. Thus, all Glycol Feeders are by PDF Quotation. CONTACT US HERE TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION.
- 1 = 55 gal (208L) poly
- 2 = 100 gal (378L) poly
- 3 = 30 gal (113L) poly
- 4 = 50 gal (189L) carbon steel
- 5 = 5 gal (18L) no stand, 30gpd pump only
- 7 = 150 gal (567L) poly
- A = Painted steel stand
- B = Painted steel stand w/ mixer bracket
- C = Tank top mount (no tank included)
- D = Portable stand with built in rollers
- E = No stand (for 5 gal tanks)
Dual pump sys. require 2 pump selections (i.e., -11 )
- 0 = No pump
- 1 = 1.5 gpm at 100 PSI; 1/3 hp
- 2 = 3.3 gpm at 100 PSI; 1/2 hp
- 3 = 6.1 gpm at 60 PSI; 3/4 hp
- 4 = 9.9 gpm at 60 PSI; 1.5 hp
- 5 = 30 gpd at 100 PSI; solenoid driven
- A = Standard configuration
- B = Alternating pumps for single loops (requires 2 pump selections)
- C = Pump plumbed for transfer duty into tank
Dual loop sys. require 2 loop selections (i.e., -11 )
- 0 = No loop
- 1 = Sch 80 PVC loop; 100 PSI max; 100°F max
- 2 = Copper/brass loop; 100 PSI max; 180°F max
- 3= Carbon steel loop; 100 PSI max
- A = Digital controller w/ 0-100 PSI 4-20mA output sensor for 30 gal & + sizes
- C = Analog 8-23 PSI switch for 5 gal tank w/ 30 GPD pump
- D = Pressure transducer, level wand and pump starter relay for use with separately ordered MegaTron or SS with 4-20mA input ability
- E = Manual pump control; no pressure switch or level wand
- F = Digital controller for dual loops with two sensors
- 1 = 240V
- 2 = 4-20mA output of pressure on digital controller
- 3 = Solenoid valve for pressure relief on digital units
- 4 = 30-50 PSI pressure switch for analog units
- 5 = Position back check to use tank for expansion
- 6 = High alarm on digital units
- H = 0-200 PSI pressure transducer and gauge on plumbing
- M = Mixer controls (order mixer separate)
- S = ON/OFF switch
- Y = ETL approval (only on units with controller option D)
If you need some assistance, please contact_us.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.
GF-1A1A1A GF1A1A1A GF-1A1A2A GF1A1A2A GF-1A1A3A GF1A1A3A GF-1A1A0A GF1A1A0A