FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
Two Year Factory Warranty!
We will meet or beat anyone's price on Advantage Controls equipment.
CONTACT US FOR PRICE QUOTATION, IF DIRECT PURCHASE IS INACTIVE.
Advantage Controls Microtron RC Pump
The Series R Controller/pump combination units come standard with a 1 x 16 backlit LCD readout, on/off light, stroke indicator light, 5 amp fuzed relay output, and panel dust cover. Stroke length is manually adjustable via knob, and speed is electronically programable up to 125 Strokes per Minute.
MicroTron Series R pumps combine chemical metering and a control relay output function in one simple unit.
The Model RC pump controller combination provides:
- Conductivity Feed & Bleed (no Feed Timer)
Model R pumps may be ordered in the following configurations: • Conductivity Control • Conductivity Control with Feed Timer • Conductivity Control with Biocide Timer • Dual Pulse Timers • Dual 28-day Biocide Timers • Dual Sequential Percent Timers • pH Control • ORP Control
Key Features: • Microprocessor Controlled • Control Relay Output • NEMA 4X Style Enclosure • Splash Cover Over Controls • Guided Double Ball Checks • LED Indicating Lights • LCD Backlit Display • Widest Turn Down Capability • Thermal Overload Protection • Priming Valve Standard
The pump models that you can select from the first dropdown menu are:
- Model RC30 - 30 GPD at 110 PSI
- Model RC15 - 15 GPD at 150 PSI
- Model RC17 - 17 GPD at 250 PSI
The control options that you can select from the second dropdown menu are:
- X = (Standard) Control (Default Selection)
- D = Auto Stop Input with 8’Cord
- E = External Pace
- G = Flow Switch only with 8’ Cord
- H = Flow Switch Unassembled
The voltage options that you can select from the third dropdown menu are:
- 1 = (Standard) 120 Volt USA plug (Default Selection)
- 2 = 240 No plug
- 3 = 240 Specified plug
- L = 120 Volt USA Plug with no Control Relay or Pigtail
WET END SELECTIONS
The head and fitting options that you can select from the fourth dropdown menu are:
- K = Kynar (Default Selection)
- S = 316SS*
- M = Kynar Head w/ SS MNPT Valves*
- D = Kynar Degassing
* M and S options must have P connection code
The seat and O-ring options that you can select from the fifth dropdown menu are:
- V = Viton (Default Selection)
- F = Teflon
- H = Hypalon
The connection options that you can select from the sixth dropdown menu are:
- 1 = 3/8” Tubing for 75-200 psi (Default Selection)
- 2 = 1/4” Tubing for 250 psi
- K = Kynar suct / disch tubing
- P = 1/4” MNPT
- Q = 1/4” MNPT disch / 1/4” FNPT suc
- R = 1/4” FNPT
- U = 3/8” Black UV resistant
- V = Clear flex 3/8” suct tubing
The ball check options that you can select from the seventh dropdown menu are:
- C = Ceramic (Default Selection)
- D = Ceramic (single on discharge)
- S = Stainless
We are thinking that the following is getting a little too exotic and complicated for auto selection and are best addressed as a custom order. You can select and contact us for pricing on up to three of the following:
- 4 = Blue Housing
- 5 = Green Housing
- 6 = Conformal Coating
- F2 = Paddlewheel Flow Meter, Kynar construction
- F3 = Paddlewheel Flow Meter, input only, no sensor
- H = 3-Wire Input for Paddlewheel Sensor (5 VDC)
- P ON/OFF Power Switch
- R = Remove Stroke Adjust
- S = 3-Function Valve (25 lbs load, anti-siphon & check)
- 01 = Tank Mount Conductivity Probe (DC-4A)
- 04 = Boiler Probe BE-32 in place of TE-4A
- 05 = TE-4A-8 CPVC Probe
- 06 = PE-21H pH Probe
- 07 = TE-4ASS-8
- 08 = AH-4A-8
- 12 = Momentary Toggle Switch for WM Input
If you need further customization than what you see here, Contact Us.
When building the liquid end portion of a pump model it is critical that the materials selected are compatible with the product to be pumped. Listed below are some common chemicals and recommended liquid end codes. Example: Sodium Hypochlorite (chlorine) A130X1-KVCV.
|ACETIC ACID, 5-10%||KHC|
|ALUMINUM SULFATE ‘alum’||KHC|
|AMINES, 0 - 35%||KFC|
|AMINES, > 40%||SFS|
|HYDROCHLORIC ACID, 0 - 37%||KFC|
|HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, 0 - 30%||KVC|
|NITRIC ACID, 0 - 20%||KVC|
|PHOSPHORIC ACID, 0 - 100%||KFC|
|SODIUM BI-CARBONATE ‘soda ash’||KFC|
|SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ‘caustic’, 0 - 50%||KHC|
|SULFURIC ACID, 10 - 75%||KFC|
|SULFURIC ACID, 95 - 100%||KFC|
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.