We are adding PayPal to our methods of payment This will allow us to interact more securely with International and cash customers.
This will be run initially as a manual system:
- Contact Us with what you wish to purchase.
- We will prepare a Proforma Invoice for you detailing all of the charges.
- We will email you a request for payment using PayPal.
- When you are ready proceed with the payment.
- Once we confirm receipt of your payment we will process your order.
With PayPal, you can:
- Check out simply and securely with just your email and password.
- You don’t have to type in your card numbers or personal information.
More on PayPal:
Founded in 1998, they are now processing almost 10 million payments for customers per day. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them send money without sharing financial information and with the flexibility to pay using their PayPal account balances, bank accounts, PayPal Credit and credit cards.
With 157 million active digital wallets, they have created an open and secure payments ecosystem people and businesses choose to securely transact with each other online, in stores and on mobile devices. PayPal is a global payments platform that is available to people in 203 markets, allowing customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 57 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 26 currencies.
PayPal is an eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) company. In September 2014, eBay Inc. announced the planned separation of eBay and PayPal into independent publicly traded companies in 2015. More information about PayPal can be found at www.paypal.com and www.paypal-media.com.
Contact Us for a ProForma Invoice or for more information.