The Megatron XS
*Note: This product cannot be redeemed using rewards points.
FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTS, SEE TERMS OF SALE TAB (LEFT).
With few exceptions, you get free shipping on orders over $100.00, lower 48 States of the USA.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For PayPal Transactions we can email a Request for Funds.
Purchase Orders will be accepted for Domestic US Companies with an approved Credit Application.
THE ADVANTAGE CONTROLS MEGATRON XS CONTROLLER
Custom build your own from this page.
Two Year Factory Warranty!
We will meet or beat anyone's price on Advantage Controls equipment.
The MegaTron XS makes continuous monitoring and control of industrial boiler water or cooling water systems easy with a user friendly ATM style menu and a large 16 line full graphic display that allows complete programming from the keypad. Using a simple system approach an individual MegaTron XS can be specifically configured with the functions your application requires.
With the H1 Internet Card (LOWEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET), the Megatron XS works through the internet with Advantage Controls WebAdvantage. To see a Megatron LIVE using WebAdvantage, click here.
- Customizable LCD Display
- On Board History Graphs
- Simple ATM Style Menu
- One Point Calibration
- Internet Communications Option
- 5 Assignable Relays
- Relay Test Keys
- Customizable Notepad
- Multi-Level Security Code
- LSI or RSI Index with pH (Cooling tower models only)
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- USB History Access
To view or download a PDF Bulletin on this product, Click Here.
The Options available on this page are:
- C = TE-4A Standard Tower probe; 140°F and 150 PSI max
- C0 = Tower Conductivity no probe
- C1 = TE-4ASS Standard Tower probe w/ S.Steel Tips; 140°F and 150 PSI max
- C3 = AH-4ASS 1” MNPT, 212°F and 250 PSI max
- C5 = DC-4ASS tank mount; 190°F max
- C8 = AL-4RTD pure water probe, 212°F and 100 PSI max (no ORP with C8)
- C10 = DI-4A, 140°F and 150 PSI max, 1” MNPT
- C11 = CS-4ASS corporation stop style electrode, 60 PSI
- B = BE-34BC boiler probe, thermister temp, 1” cross, 250 PSI @ 400°F
- B0 = Boiler conductivity no probe
- B1 = BE-4RTDC boiler probe, RTD temp, 1” cross, 350 PSI @ 265°F / 250 @ 400°F
- B2 = BE-32C probe, no temp comp, 1” cross, 350 PSI @ 265°F / 250 PSI @ 400°F
- B5 = BE-2C boiler probe, no temp comp, 1” cross, 75 PSI boiler max
- B7 = BE-32-SC probe, no temp comp 3/4” cross, 350 PSI
- B9 = Boiler conductivity with RTD temp; no probe
- D = DI-27-4A high conductivity range, 140°F and 150 PSI max
- D1 = TE-4A high conductivity range (0-50,000)
Make-up / Miscellaneous Conductivity
- M = DI-4A Standard Make-up, 140°F and 150 PSI max, 1” MNPT
- M0 = Make-up / miscellaneous conductivity no probe
- M1 = DI-4ASS
- M3 = AH-4ASS with 1” MNPT, 250 PSI max
- M4 = TE-4A PVC 3/4” slip tee design, 150 psi max
- M6 = CS-4ASS corporation stop style electrode, 60 PSI
PH Control For dual set point use Q instead of P:
- P = TPE-21 Standard Tower, 140°F and 100 PSI max
- P0 = pH Control no probe
- P2 = TPE-21 w/ pre amp
- P4 = Tank mounted probe
- P5 = Tank mount w/ pre amp
- P8 = PE-21SS stainless steel probe 1/2” MNPT, 212°F and 250 PSI max
- P9 = PE-21SS with pre amp
- P11 = PE-11 low ionic probe with 1/2” MNPT, 180°F and 50 PSI max
- P12 = PE-11 w/ pre amp
- P15 = PE-21CS Corp-stop style pH probe w/ pre amp
ORP Control (1 per controller):
- R = TOE-21 Standard Tower, 140°F and 100 PSI max
- R0 = ORP Control no probe
- R2 = TOE-21 with preamp
- R4 = Tank mounted probe
- R5 = Tank mounted ORP w/ pre amp
- R8 = OE-21SS stainless steel probe 1/2” MNPT, 212°F and 250 PSI max
- R15 = OE-21CS Corp-stop style ORP probe w/ pre amp
Feed Timers (max of 5 per controller: 28-DAY, PULSE, %, LIMIT or POST BLEED):
- F1 = One feed timer
- F2 = Two feed timers
- F3 = Three feed timers
- F4 = Four feed timers
- F5 = Five feed timers
- E = Standard float style flow switch assembly (towers); 140 PSI @ 75°F
- E3 = Paddle flow switch with PVC flow assembly; 140 PSI @ 75°F
- E4 = Paddle flow switch with PVC flow assembly (unassembled with 10’ cord); 140 PSI @ 75°F
- E5 = Paddle flow switch with brass assembly; 250 PSI @ 75°F (order appropriate probes)
- E6 = Flow switch connection only with cable
- E7 = Standard float style flow assembly with tee but no switch
- E8 = Standard float switch assembly unassembled with 10’ cord; 140 PSI @ 75°F
- E11 = Flow indicator (0-10) with adjustable switch, PVC assembly; 100 PSI @ 125°F
- A = Conduit connections
- A1 = Liquid tights only with 120 volt relay cards
- A3 = Liquid tights only with CE mark
- A5 = Prewired power cord to On/Off; 120 volt relay boards have no power
- A6 = Korean power cord, no pigtails
- A7 = Australian power cord, no pigtails
- A8 = Prewired USA power cord with 1/2” conduit relay connections
- A9 = Prewired USA power cord; no relay board(s)
- H = New Faster Internet card with CAT5 connection
- H1 = Internet card with CAT5 connection
- H4 = Internet card with internal Phone Modem. Must have H1 option.
- H11 = Internet card with CAT5 connection and Modbus TCP/IP
- H21 = Internet card with CAT5 connection and BACnet TCP/IP
- H31 = Internet card with CAT5 connection and Lonworks
- N4 = Four 4-20mA Isolated Inputs
- N8 = Eight 4-20mA isolated inputs (O4 option not available)
- O4 = Four 4-20mA Isolated Outputs
- V = 5 VDC output with water meter connections for paddle wheel flow meters
- V2 = 12 VDC output with water meter connections for paddle wheel flow meters
- W1 = 1 auxiliary flow input for a bleed flow alarm
- W4 = 4 auxiliary flow meter inputs
- Y = ETL Agency Listing
Notes: 1. Pre-wired 4-20mA input cables with external connector can be ordered below.
2. 0-5 volt input option required for BlueTrack
Many of these options are quite exotic and seldom needed. If this is getting too confusing, Contact Us with your basic requirements and we will prepare a formal PDF Quotation and email it to you.
Prices for the Continental 48 states of the USA only.